These post cards were sold in the museum gift shop from 1938 until 1943. They were printed by the Freeman's Journal of Cooperstown and used noted Cooperstown's professional photographer A.J. Telfer photographs. There are two types of post cards that have different reverses that denote when they were printed. The first prior to 1940 the second after from1940 to 1943
In 1964 to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the Hall of Fame the Otsego Historical Society reprinted two postcards from 1939 as a tribute to Abner Doubleday and the baseball found at Fly Creek that was believed to belong to Abner Graves.